Thursday, May 31, 2007

I can't believe I'm going to share this with you.....

and I'm not sure why I paint my toes like I do, because I think my feet are UGLY, but well, here's the results of my pedicure. I will goop them up and stick socks on my feet for bed and hopefully they will be softer in the morning.

Yes, I know, if you click on the photos, they may make it really large and you will see ALL the mistakes. Well YOU try and paint little flowers on your tiny toe nails and see how perfect it is when it's done free hand! So there!
The shiney shit around my nails? It's some of that "quick dry" crap that doesn't really seem to help much but I use it anyway. It's really greasy.
This brought back memories of when I used to do this kind of stuff all the time with acrylic paints and toothpicks. I did a scene once across my four finger nails of my left hand that looked like a jungle with parrots and everything. I did a large macaw on my thumb nail. Then I'd seal it with top coat and enjoy the ooohs and the ahhhs. I did red white and blue fireworks for the 4th and other things I'm sure. I think I just might have to start doing this again even if my piggies are mofuuuuuugly. Peace.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a friend, I hope you don't mind my saying "don't be so hyper critical." I didn't click and make the pictures larger to see mistakes. I enjoyed the pretty painting of your little piggies as posted. You sure know how to enhance things. Don't say the negatives, just focus on the positive. When you do that, that is what will be noticed.

My toes are painted too...a girlie, sparkly pink. No lovely enhancements, because I'd screw it up.

You are one talented individual.

Hugs, Nancy

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO COOL! I love it. Mine are all emo black!
Did you know that having your 2nd toe longer than your big toe means you are of celtic descent? Thought you'd like that bit o' info!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Pretty little piggies!!! Love the colour and flowers. Come do mine??? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home