Friday, May 18, 2007

Post #450!

I'm going to "celebrate" it by telling you a joke I read in a Reader's Digest last night. Karl took it to work so I'm going to do the best I can to remember it.

A mom finally breaks down and buys a hamster for her kids they had been begging for, and soon, as she predicted she's feeding it, cleaning the cage, basically taking care of all it's needs. So one night at dinner she asked her kids why, if they weren't going to take care of the animal, did they want it? How many time would it have died if she hadn't been feeding it?

Her son looks up at her and says, "probably only once".

I love it! I hope I get students like that when I'm teaching. Anyway, made some progress on Jess' TSP and did an inch on the sockapalooza sock yesterday at school. No photos yet and I'm probably not going to get any because we're having a duel birthday party for the two youngest tomorrow and the house needs some serious attention. Though we made some progress on THAT also last night. I also did a lot of laundry the last two days.... humm... what? Am I channeling Martha Stewart or something? ROFL ewwwww *shiver* There's a scary thought.

Today I'm meeting Jess at Archies Coney Island across the highway here for lunch and then cleaning the house. Sounds like so much fun eh? THEN, oh the highlight of my whole freakin' day! Work.

Crap, I have to make a cake too..... and buy plates.... and, and, and.. someone poke me in the eye so I can spend the weekend in the hospital... ROFL peace.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Happy Birthday to the 2 birthday kids. You'll have fun, you know it! LOL

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh no! No eye poking over there!

Just take it one thing at a time. You'll be just fine.

Martha Stewart? Bwahahahahahaha!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

LOL good one...that kid was thinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home