Monday, May 07, 2007

Quick update before running off to class.

This is Christopher and what I got done last night and this morning. He's really shaping up nicely eh? Oh how I've giggled! I just love these shrunken head bags so much!!! I hope I can get him done today because I have an itchy idea that I'm going to be spending a tremendous amount of time reading a really huge, uncomfy in the lap, biology book. Have a great day and, ummm, keep your head.... LOL that was bad I know.
And this cutie patootie? It's her birthday! Five years ago I was in the hospital getting induced to evict her from her home. Boy the crap that has happened since her birth! A move, new schools, college, two different jobs, and a distroyed marriage. It never ceases to amaze me what can happen so quickly. She is the light of my life and her and her bro's just make it so worth going on for. Horray for offspring and siblings! Love. These. Kids! Peace dudes.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That head is so funny! I've gotta make one, too! Hope things are going ok for you & yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home