Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Stay in your chairs! Photos ahead!

I am totally obsessed with burning out my sinuses with these Peas. Holy Sheep Shit are they hot! But boy oh boy are they tastey! I wish I could eat 8 cans LOL.
First sock of the Rockin Sock Club kit #1. One more to go obviously, since most of us do have two feet eh?
My Catherine the Great poncho, see the neck? There's a hole for my head now! Isn't that cool?!? Yeah, supose so since I wish to wear it someday LOL. Tried to take a close up of the colors but they're still not showing up all that great.
And the yarn from the Sock Club kit #2. It's so soft and silky and I can't wait to move on to these socks but they're just going to have to wait. I have too many other things in front of it to even justify casting on for them. Thankfully there is no expiration date eh?
So that's what's been up here. Hope you all are enjoying warmer weather! Peace.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Omg, i love hot foods. Have you tried that "4 alarm" chicken sandwich at Wendy's? Deb just shakes her head at me. It's soooo yummy and HOT!

You know, you can still just send that STR over here! No, eh? Fine, i'll just hunt some down at Maryland S & W this weekend. So there!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

I heart wasabi peas!!!
Have you tried the wasabi and soy almonds from blue diamond? Not as hot as the peas but tasty.
Love the color themes you've got going.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Nice shot of the STR. I agree the photo does not capture the beautiful grapeyness of the poncho...maybe if you tried a photo in the sunshine in my backyard? Have to do that again soon, I had fun. :)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Kat said...

LOL I like my hot stuff in small bits Suz, not a whole damn burn your taste buds off sandwich! Ok, I have had that sandwich and I do like it.

I haven't tried those almonds yet but have planned on trying them soon. Just as soon as I see them at work. Love Wasabi! Love horseradish!

Meg, always a fun time, never often enough, need it again very soon!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Kat said...

LOL I like my hot stuff in small bits Suz, not a whole damn burn your taste buds off sandwich! Ok, I have had that sandwich and I do like it.

I haven't tried those almonds yet but have planned on trying them soon. Just as soon as I see them at work. Love Wasabi! Love horseradish!

Meg, always a fun time, never often enough, need it again very soon!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh. c'mon. The taste buds recover....eventually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home