Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'd like to offer up proof

Proof that there has actually been knitting going on here despite all the turmoil. It was rather comforting to knit I'm sure you can imagine. Here's the totally done pink bolero.



And this is the blue unknown gender baby sweater totally done. I am suposed to be at the shower right now gifting it to her but while I was sewing on the buttons, all dolled up to go and having just got back from purchasing said buttons, I started to feel ill. I then proceeded to do the technicolor yawn. Having such high regards for the mother to be and all the other guests I called my mom to ask her to appologize for me but I've seemed to have gotten the flu. Or it's the antibiotics I'm on again.... but whatever, I was throwing up for awile.

My button holes are so wonky. Someday I will get better at knitting those bands. And decided to leave off with a nice photo of Albert. My oldest took this photo and I think it kind of displays his wilder side, which is his normal side, so perhaps a photo of him sleeping would actually be a tad more appropriate to show off..... Babbling today. Have a good week, I'm off to start my Socks That Rock now that deadline knitting is done. Oh sh*t. I really probably should study a bit for a chemistry test I have tomorrow, but I'm going bomb it anyway so maybe I should just... no, study first, socks second. Peace dudes!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

The sweaters look great! Knitting is such good therapy. Hope you're OK.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Both little sweaters look really sweet.

Sorry to hear that the ickies took you over. Yuck!

Yes. Study first, sock second!

~Suz~

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to read that you're sick & going through difficulties (understatement, I'm sure). The sweaters are beautiful! Love the meow pic, too :)
Praying for y'all - & thinking good thoughts in your direction.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Meg said...

The sweaters are beautiful. It's probably my monitor, but I'm surprised how different the color of the blue looked in person. Hope you're feeling better.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

The sweater looks lovely. We are still on for Sunday for the yarn harlot?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home