Friday, March 02, 2007

*sigh*

Mail: bill, bill, bill, no notification about my application to the College Of Education and no Socks that Rock. I did get a notice from the township that our house value went up $10,400. If we were going to sell it that'd be good news but since we're not it just means our house payment will go up yet again. *sigh*.

Trying to get some chemistry done today so I'm fighting to keep away from that baby bolero which is really close to being done. Too many things that need to be done all at the same time. LOL and I'd not have it any other way because I hate being bored!

I also am waiting for the doctors office to call me back. We're playing phone tag, grrrrr. I supose it's nothing life threatening or I'd have heard from them eh? And if it's nothing does that mean I'm even more psycho than I thought? Can a person really know how psycho they are? Or is that a perception thing? I mean, to some I may seem really psycho in their eyes and others may think I'm the most normal person around.

hummmm, I think I need to go back to my chemistry because I'm trying to distract myself with strange thoughts. Boy am I good at procrastinating! See ya later gators! Peace.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

I work with a girl who is completely psycho and seems to have no clue yet I know for a fact that I lie somewhere left of center. Hope you're feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home