Thursday, February 08, 2007

Deep breath - knitting content finally!

Check this beauty out! This is from TSP Meg! Her very talented brother made it and she gave it to me to cheer me up when I needed to be cheered up. This first photo is to show you the beautiful design on it.
The second is to show you the way it looks when the sun is hitting it! Isn't it the prettiest? I love it very much and Meg, you are the best friend! She not only gave me the sun but a bag of my favorite tea, "feel better tea" from Espresso Royal. YUMMY!
And I give you the "Marquette Socks". The pattern is from Not Just More Socks using Lion Brand sock yarn. Karl loves them! Now he has a sweater AND a pair of socks made by me. No they don't match LOL, he'll wear them together anyway I'm sure.
Progress on my King Tut Sweater!

And the start of the sleeves for the black hole sweater.
So now I'm off to get my Max who's ear is hurting again. Isn't that just grand???? Grrrr. Ok, peace, knit on, and see ya later gators!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Crazy Knitting Fool said...

Oh my gosh you just gave me flashbacks with the Espresso Royale referance! I used to go to the one in EL all the time when I went to State. The sun is beautiful - just what you need when it is this cold outside.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh no, poor kid. Sure hope his ear starts feeling better soon. Maybe he needs some tea too?

All of the knitting photos at once is making me a little woozy, i need to have a bit of a lie down.

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home