Sunday, January 21, 2007

Deep breath - knitting content ahead!

Ok, you can see them in action over at Holly's blog!
First, all I'm going to say about the first and second one is that they are little house warming gifts. I'll tell more tomorrow.
Now this beautiful item below, in the most delightful of colors is a purse that was a TSP from Meg of the TSP Meg. It was a secret and it was a surprise and it's gorgeous!
Here's a slightly blurry photo of the whole purse being held up by a Windex bottle because it was close and the right height. I used it tonight when I went to get something from work Meg! It's the perfect size for my wallet, keys and phone. Thank you so much! It feels wonderful around my wrist and in my hands! She also got be a bag of my favorite tea!
If my friends keep this up I don't know what I'm going to do! *sigh* I feel so loved. Thanks again Meg, the purse and the tea are both yummy, in their own way!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

That purse is really cool! What's that made out of??

A few weeks ago "our" niece, Katie showed me a little purse and asked me if i could make her a bigger one like it...and it was made out of the same stuff. It's cord-ish. Hmm.

~Suz~

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Cute bag! Very Summer-y.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Hi Suz, It's Noro Daria - every bit of 2 skeins. I think color #20.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Of course you're loved you silly goose! Hmm, I'll have to do something now, just to prove!

{{{{Hugs}}}}

Lovely purse and I love the colours in it.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Kat said...

See, I knew Meg would come to the rescue and tell us what it's made of! It has such a yummy feel to it. One that makes you want to go around and just squeeze it very gently with a little slide to it. Much like giving a gentle backrub. It's an awesome feel.... LOL it sounds like I'm not talking about knitted stuff doesn't it? Oh but I am!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

That purse is so cute. And all I ever sent you is some rocks and chocolate.
Trust me you would not want what I would knit, even if I could.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home