Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Fortune? Wha?

My Fortune Cookie told me:
Do not put your wellington boots in the refrigerator - the fairy cake is raging.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune

Ok, back to the grind after a very long weekend. Kids had a snow day yesterday because of the ice. Karl had to take the afternoon off to watch the kids since my mom had a medical procedure that kept her from driving. Can you believe the butthead sat here all afternoon and almost finished the puzzle we were working on??? While I was a Chem Lab trying to figure out this damn prelab computer program they have he was here plunking away. *sigh* I think he had more fun. I have to go figure out what to take with me now (knitting wise since my MP3 willy warmer like bag is done) and get the next two kids up. Have a great day! Peace.


My Fortune Cookie told me:
The cherry pies will have their revenge.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune
Oh is that one not cool as hell? I love these fortune cookies!~

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Thanks for your thoughtful comments on my winter post. Kindred spirits we are. Let me know when you want to get together for chem and coffee. I miss you.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

You have been tagged darling..

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I think we're waiting for an actual snow to happen before we bust into our puzzle stash. We've got some really cool ones to do this Winter. :)

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home