Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Better late than never.

Opening gifts.
LOL Like I needed a body shot. Look, I'm seeing double! I didn't see it until now that his photo is showing in his photo.
You know that Carnival Cruise commercial about finding the elusive smile on the daughter and as fast as it shows up it's gone? That's this kid. He's actually smiling because he got this rockin' awesome Godzilla set. That's Mothra he's holding up. I LOVE Godzilla movies, he loves Godzilla movies, we all love Godzilla movies! Honestly? It's the two of us who love them so much.
Oooh Santa was sooooooo good to me this year!
And the fun goes on! This was New Years Eve and #2 decided to use oven mits, my Santa hat and a Meijer bag taped to his face to dress up as Santa. My kids are so weird and I'd have them no other way. Now I'm off to upload them to the Kodak site for the grands.

I went through my "stash" (if you want to call it that) and I have enough to keep me busy for 9 months with school. Plus I'm in the Socks that Rock Club this year so I will be getting small doses of yarn through that. I signed up for this two months ago so even though I had to pay for it today it doesn't technically count. My list is a long one of things I have in the queue plus an unbelievable amount of bits and pieces that may have to be made into a funky free form blanket or something, you know, crazy quilt style, but that's a LONG way off so please don't hold your breath. I have four projects going now that are "long term" items so I may not have much to post except posts that read a bit like "hey, look, it's a inch longer than last week". They will be worth it in the end though. Ha, now if I can manage to motivate myself enough to loose some weight along with the yarn. Have a great week! Peace.
2006 Finished Project List: *socks for mom *boogie time watch band * socks for MIL * Socks for FIL * Socks for DS #1 *Socks for DD *Shoal Water Shawl *Sockapaloooza Socks *Meg's TSP #2 * * socks for DS #2 * socks for DS #3 *Purple Bolero * Pink Baby Bolero w/ matching hat * Tan Baby Sweater * calculator cozy * 6 urban skullcaps * crochet ruffle hat*

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Great pics Kath!! Good luck on your yarn buying boycott. I can't wait til the end of the year to see if you make it!! LOL

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Heehee! Cool!

It sure looked fun and festive at your house during the holidays!

You're kids are so silly...and that's just how they should be! ;)

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home