Thursday, December 21, 2006


We are all set for our annual solstice fire tonight. I usually make gingersnap cookies and homemade hot chocolate but I'm too sick this year so I bought it. We also usually watch Little Bear's Winter Tales but I can't find the tape, I don't think that the VCR is hooked up to the new to us big screen, and I can't locate a copy on DVD... But then the DVD is upstairs and the fireplace down... It's still going to be a great night, pot roast for dinner and yummies afterwards in front of the fire place. Have a bright and warm Yule everyone. Peace.


And no, I'm not slipping any of that paint thinner into the hot cocoa, it's been set there during my mom's move out so no snark.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Merry Yule to you all!

I hope you have a lot of fun tonight!

~Suz~

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Have a cool Yule!
As for paint thinner and cocoa, don't knock it until you've tried it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home