Monday, December 11, 2006

Just a little note

I just wanted to say that as of today I'm in Finals mode. Today I have my Chem Lab final. Normal class day on Wednesday and Friday I have my History final and the "big one".... Chem Lecture accumlative Final. Then a very slight breather over the weekend and my Final in Astronomy on Monday. Then I'm done for three blissful, knit filled and book reading weeks.... Yeah, yeah, I know, what about the holidays eh? Yes, that will cut into the leisure activities plus trying to pick up a few more hours at work. *sigh* It never ends LOL. Oh, on top of all this? My mom is moving out this week, signs her lease Tuesday afternoon. It's a little bitter sweet, it's been nice having someone here when I'm not yet after 10 months I'm ready for bit of privacy again too. I would bet a 10 on the fact that there are night time activities that she'll be glad to not overhear anymore. On that note, knit one for me and peace!

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh Sheesh I wonder what night time activity that may be....LOL

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you.

Privacy, you have it with 4 kids in the house? LOL Congrats!!!

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat~

Good Luck with all of your exams, i know you'll do well.

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home