Thursday, December 07, 2006

Well I guess I lied.

I'm posting again rather quickly. I had to share my latest FO. Remember when I showed you the Jeep and I felt like knitting something camoflauge? Well, I crocheted a skull cap for my daughter out of cotton in a, ummm, urban camoflauge, yeah thats it. I love these colors, there was only one ball of it on the shelf at work, and I seriously wanted to start and finish something since everything I'm working on right now is a long term project. (Socks you ask? What about a sock? Well I'm kind of burnt out on socks and need a break though dbl pt needls are starting to look inviting again.) It also now has a big flower on it I crocheted that I'm not wild about but she likes it so it stays. So, I give you urban camoflauge skullcap FO on the prettiest little girl I know (yes I am biased, I'm aware of that).



2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is too cute!!

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your babygirl is definitely beautiful! She obviously loves her new hat, too. Love the colors! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home