Saturday, November 25, 2006

I survived!

I actually survived work the last two days and boy oh boy I even kept a good attitude. For those of you who personally know me that does mean a lot of giggles. Attitude is everything sometimes and I totally refused to let dipies and losers get me down! I also just got done with all the reading for my online course and have to do the school visit Thursday morning and some typing of that experience. I started ball #3 of the Rowan Kidsilk Haze for Charlottes Easy Shawl by Lily Chin (info for suz) and am going to go get ready for bed now and work on it some more! DH got the outside lights up today and tomorrow the tree will go up... well, maybe. It might be too nice of a day to spend inside. If so then I'm spending it outside. Peace!

1 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Whew! Ok. that's NOt the shawl i've got hiding away in my large project bag. Mine is "Cobwebs" by Emma Crew.

Outside lights went up here today too, i had absolutley nothing to do with it. LOL!! That's all Deb's Dad.

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home