Thursday, November 16, 2006

School News

I registered for classes for next semester. I get to take MORE chemistry (TSP Meg? I got an override and now am in the next, much more math heavy Chemistry class so I hope that you will be able to tutor me some more next semester!), the first part of the world history I'm taking now (backwards, typical for me), a physical education lecture class for educators (hummm), and an EARTH SCIENCE class! Yes, yes, yes, YES! It's like a historical geology class from what I can tell after reading the tiny blurb about it. But hell, I do. not. care., it's an earth science class with rocks and plate tectonics and, and, and, I'm bouncing in my seat I'm so excited! So that's whats up for me. The only sad part is I have to go down for Chem Lab on a Tuesday so it's the same schedule I have now plus an extra day. FOUR DAY! Can someone find me a sponsor for my gas costs? LOL Peace knitsters!

Congratulations Gracie and welcome C.C., it's a fine, fine, fine day to be born!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Sweetie, you do not sound the least bit excited about Earth Science. ;-)

It is good that gas prices are staying down, at least for now. Hopefully they will stay down long enough for you to finish. If not, maybe you could get a room on campus and leave your hubby with the kids. ;-)

Glad that everything is coming together for you.

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Kath!!!!! I can see why you'd be ecstatic, I would be too! Have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home