Sunday, October 29, 2006

Knitting? On a knitting blog?

I thought I had better get some knitting content on this here knitting blog. Seems like I haven't done any knitting but I have. It's just little and slow. So here's a close up of my pink cotton King Tut sweater that I've managed to put an inch on the last couple of weeks.
This color is much more accurate of the pink. I'm a big girl, this sweater is going to be big.... Don't expect a finished product for a few years LOL.
This is a fabulous Bamboo yarn from S.W.T. Co. that Meg of the TSP's got me at the big yarn sale at City Knits. I'm going to someday, in a few years probably LOL, make Lift and Seperate from Big Girl Knits with it. Fuchia. How can you not love a hot looking sweater made with a hot colored yarn in a silky texture that will make you feel hot? Yeah baby.
This is how much I got done of Karl's Marquette socks on the field trip up to the U.P. I'm a bit burned out on them so they haven't made any progress since then, but hey, it's a great start.

And last but most definately not least, here's the progress on my Summer Sock Party sock. This is going to be a way, way, way cool pair of socks!!!! So there. Knitting for a knitting blog, imagine, what a concept eh? LOL Peace.

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooohlala. Cannot wait to see that fushia turn into a sweater. That will be gorgeous!

Those Summer Sock party socks look fun.

Don't feel bed, i've not had much knitting conent on my blog either. Maybe tomorrow...i finished some socks two days ago and have cast on two new projects. Stay tuned. ;)

~Suz~

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Looks like my world, lots of promising wip's. The jaywalkers look very Jamaican, Rastafarian! Irie!! Love the colors, I know what you mean about time frames, I know that my lace scarf will probably not see any completion for about six months or so....

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Cool projects.

I didn't know there was such a thing as bamboo yarn. Learn something new everyday. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home