Monday, October 23, 2006

Funk

I've been in a funk since Saturday night because of a huge fight with my hubby. Sunday we had it out again and I just can't shake this funk I'm in now. I also got back two tests and they're not happy either. So school is going bad, the house is trashed, my DH feels overwhelmed and I'm just stretched. Like Bilbo says in Lord of the Rings, I feel stretched, like too little butter scrapped over toast. Or something along those lines. I just wanted to let you know I'm here still, I've been reading your blogs and if I can get around to it tomorrow I will post a real post. *sigh* Why does it always have to be so hard? Knit on girls your work is fabulous!

4 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((huge hugs))))

It's no wonder you feel stretched, you ARE!

Hope all is well soon.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I know it sucks right now, but feeling like you are on a rack is, thankfully, something that will pass. Better days will come your way.

(((Hugs)))

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack!!

Sorry to hear that you and Karl are having a rough spot. Just remember that every relationship is work, good work, but not always easy. Every relationship has it's rough spots, but the rough spots can usually be worked out together with a bit of give and take.

You two have come a long way, baby...and you've a long way left to go together, so hang in there!! You're all in my thoughts and i'm sending positive energy your way!

It's no wonder you're stretched with being a wife, a mother, an employee, a student and an obsessed knit/blogger. I'd gladly give you a few of my hours each day! Since i can't though, i'll knit a few rows for you!! ;)

~Suz~

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

Sorry to hear about your funk. But I think it's a cloud hanging over the midwest region, 'cause I feel the same way, very stretched. And I send you lots of hugs and hope that this passes soon, for both of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home