Friday, October 06, 2006

Before trying to do my homework.....

and I was still smiling. I wore my wonderful scarf that Meg of the TSP knit me to school today. It was perfect! Not too hot but warm enough to keep me comfy without a jacket. I also wanted to say....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!!!
I know it's early (monday is the real day) but I'm feeling off and I am going to be gone Tu-Th. I didn't want to forget to say it. I will be too busy Monday to post anything also.
I went and got some help from my astronomy prof. today and though it helped some, it didn't. I'm so lost with this math shit and I'm having serious issues with feeling like a dumbass. I was manic today so I'm sure I left a lasting impression on my prof. I swear, when you look up mental case in the dictionary my photo should be there. Hey Meg, if you can squeak out anytime in the afternoon tomorrow or Sunday can you help me? Posting will be very little this next week so have a good one and I will tell you all about the geology trip when I get back! Peace.

by the way, it's a fabulous photo isn't it? Grant took it, he's only 8 LOL. Damn, remind me not to let him take anymore of me. *grin*

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a great photo of you, however the scarf seems a bit dark to me...it's not as glorious as you are!

GAH! I feel like "stalker-Suzie" over here, there are a handful of blogs that i check repeatedly each day, looking for new posts...yours is one of them. LOL! Needless to say, i'm gonna be hurtin' this next week while you're away. :::sniffles:::

But seariously...hope your trip is a great one.

~Suz~

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Grant going into photography?

That is a stunning picture of you. You look beatiful, your eyes full of life and that fabulous smile. Who can notice the scarf, all I see is you.

p.s. I'm going to steal this picture, ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home