Thursday, October 05, 2006

I got it done!!

I made a pot of Earl Grey tea and drank it out of my groovy new Ren Fest mug and I sat at the computer and typed, spell checked and submitted my autobiography part one. YEAH! Now, it's not total party time JUST yet. I still have chemistry homework and astronomy homework and a whoooooole lotta reading for history. But hey, a biggie is out of the way. Cool eh?
And I got Marquette Sock #1 done so I can work on the second next week on my way up to... Marquette... duh. So I'm a happy camper at the moment. I've got my groovy blue socks on from Gracie (<---on the sidebar there) from the last sockapaloooza. I LOVE these socks! They remind of water and sky, which is always a good thing. So, peace folks.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

Hey! Finally catching up on my blog reading after my illnes. Love the Ren mug, have a whole collection myself. Love the Marquette sock & calculator cozy. And I have a cat that the only "human" food that she will eat is bread & cheesy puff corns. The other cats eats homework???? But your cat has great taste, 'cause I love candy corn. Hee hee! Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home