Friday, September 29, 2006

I have a retarded cat I swear!

I have a cat that eats candy corn! I heard some rustling and went in to find him with his head shoved in the bag!
He did eat the one piece. I just had to see if he'd actually DO it and he did but only one piece because it can't be good for him either. Now he's back looking for more.
I did well on my test and I'm sure I passed it and I also printed off something I've been looking for and finally found so I can work on another thing due Monday. I also finished my calculator cover except for a button and weaving in the ends. I'll post that later. OH! OH! I heard the funniest put down today! "What are you going to do for a face when the baboon asks for his ass back?" Could you just imagine saying that to some jerk? ROFLMAO I love it. Ok, maybe it's not as funny as I think but sometimes simple things work for me. okay okay, nap time. Knit on and Peace.

4 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW~So Cute~^^

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cat likes sugar, too. Wierd. Cutest thing to watch a kitten eat a mini marshmallow! Stuff sticks to the tiny fangs, lol!
My favorite put-down was Chandler telling Joey "When the Q-tip encounters resistance . . . STOP!"
Best of luck getting the homework done. Makes *everything* else look more fun, eh? Even cleaning the john.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Sweet kitty. As for the put-down, I'd love to use it on our dept. manager but I'm pretty sure it would get me canned. It would however, fit him perfectly.

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics.

Our cats eat and like strange things too. Hidey gets excited when the freezer opens... she meows for ice to be put in her water dish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home