Thursday, September 28, 2006

S.E.X!

Bring on the freaks! Stash Enhancement eXpedition..... well, delivery LOL. I stopped at home yesterday between school and work and this was waiting for me! It's the pattern for the Pacific Northwest Shawl from Fiber Trends.
A close up of it for ya.
And I ordered this yarn in the Pecan color. I was thinking about trying to make the shawl in it because I want a cotton shawl, you know, kind of a '70s style. But the yarn is not lace weight LOL and it may just end up rather large if I make it in this.
I really like this color and I like cotton and I may have to find another pattern for it. It's not like I'm actually going to use this yarn anytime soon so there's no rush. How pathetic is it? I swear I have a list a mile long of projects that need finishing and I go and buy more yarn. I have tried very hard these last 3 years to not build up a large stash. I just don't want to have a large stash. *sigh* I am so in need of a this shirt. I also really like this one too. Ok, enough procrastinating, I need to study history for tomorrows test. Peace!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pattern, like the yarn and those shirts had me cracking up.
BTW Where would you wear the Yarn Ho one?

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

No, but i wish my wife could knit like you!! ROFL!!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home