Friday, September 15, 2006

Freaky History Teacher

God, I love the colors of this sock.... Ok, freaky history teacher is a silly little asian woman who I can tell would be an interesting friend and probably is extremely smart. She's also kind of a cliche because her clothes are a bit dirty and wrinkled and her hair is short and messy and she just seems like one of those professors who wear tweed jackets with leather elbow patches ya know? Anyway, I sat down in front because I knew with my hearing that I'd have a hard time understanding her and I swear on Wednesday she spent the majority of the 50 minutes standing in front of me, lecturing to me. Once in a while she'd go to the other side of the hall. So I told DH about it and he cleverly told me that I probably look like I needed lecturing to. Ha haa haa Punk. So today? Same damn thing and the guy sitting behind me even commented on how she talks right to me during the lecture. This isn't the first time a teacher/prof has done this to me, I just must have a face that says I'm interested in what they are saying, and well I AM, but boy, the other students in the class paid the same amount I did and I'd like to slack once in a while. Can't do that when you teacher is two feet in front of you LOL. I've managed to knit a bit between classes but not much, once I get a week under me with a full schedule I should be able to find some time here and there. I'd like to get the mate to the glorious colors up above made! Knit On!

3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

VERY cool colors! Nice work on what I assume is the jaywalker pattern.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that "I'm hanging on your every word" face is hard to maintain, isn't it? Lol! I had a Chinese prof. who said "mean" after every sentence he uttered. Not a bad prof. (mean) But the accent was sometimes a little hard to understand!(mean) He taught Shakespeare, no less. (mean) Lol! I love that wild jaywalker! Very very cute :-)

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

ROFLMAO!!! - to the Twead Jacket/Elbow Patches comment...because, when i was a freshman at DePaul, i had an English Prof. who wore those and button down shirts all the time (like my Deb), and i was fearful of the mandatory one-on-one meeting we had to have with her during the quarter. I knew she was a lesbian and it scared the crap out of me thinking i'd have to be alone with her....how's that for irony?? ROFLMAO!!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home