Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Class or no class, that's today's question.


I'm sitting here at 6:41, having just booted my oldest towards the bus 20 minutes ago (that must mean he made it in time 'cause he ain't back yet) and I'm waiting to see if the strike suspension at EMU is going for another day. Or even a half day. If it's a half day I might actually get my FIRST history class, but I will still not go to Astronomy. If it holds for another day I get to go to all my classes and will have to find the computers at the library that I can type and print at. The button explains it really well right about now. *sigh* Off to the shower for me, class or no class I still have chicklets to take care of. Do some knitting for me K? It might be awhile before I can touch yarn again. Oh please someone put me out of my misery! There, dramatic moment out of the way for the day LOL. Peace!

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I hope that was the only dramatic moment of the day for you.

Are you feeling better yet? If not, I hope you get well soon.
(((hugs)))

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Eeeeks!! Hope you're feeling better soon!! How cruddy to be sick as school is starting!!

Your kid leaves for school at 6:20am?? Holy schnikies!!! The earliest i ever left for school was when i was in high school, if i rode the bus i left at 6:45, if i drove 6:30. Wow.

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home