Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fly by post

Just wanted to say I'm still here, professors are still on strike, chemistry is going to kick my ass, baby sweater is still not done and the shower is Saturday, I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow because I have to have a proof of a neg. TB test so I can do student teaching, figure I'll get a tetnus shot as well since it's been 25 years, and it's almost midnight and I have to be up at 5:45. This sucks rotten eggs through a twisty straw! Maybe Saturday I will have time to post about my fabulous, awesome, unbelievably gorgeous TSP#1 from Meg since I have the day off. Boy I can't wait to share that! Peace and Knit on!

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home