Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy September 1st.

Put your left front in, put you left front out, put your left front in and knit it 'til it's done...... I have EIGHT DAYS to finish this and school starts in 4.
You know that sound that you hear when you get shocked by static electricity? That's the level of the stress now. Except now it's starting to switch from feeling icky to feeling motivating. This is the point where I can begin to actually get things done because, well, frankly I work better under a bit of pressure. I'm sure it's great for my heart though eh? Thankfully I have my knitting.

4 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Looks like you will have no problem getting it done. You go girl!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

You can do it! Looks great, can't wait to see the finished product.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

LOL! Pressure? What Pressure??? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!

ROFL!!!

You'll get it doen, it's looking great!!

~Suz~

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suprise! Your Summer Sock Party package is on it's way! Don't stress out over the sweater. :)

You can even track your package: USPS DC# 0306 1070 0004 1187 8486

 

Post a Comment

<< Home