Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A little silly graffitti

My silleeeee kids. "Weeeeeeee the Kitee" is written on the door of my pantry. I've knit the two sleeves of the brown baby sweater and the left front. I've started the right front but no photos yet. I'm feeling a bit stressed with the start of school next week. It's a horrible feeling when you just sit and can feel the stress just tingling it's way through your body and it's really hard to relax, or go jello as I my mantra goes.

Okay, besides the start of the "winding" up of school do you ever have something happen to you that is well, I don't know, stupid, silly, childish, but brings you a small bit of total joy? Maybe I should have bold faced stupid for this one but it was something that I remembered happening as a kid that happened last night that made me feel good. Soap bubbles out of the dish soap. Yep, dish soap bubbles floating around me while I washed a couple of dishes. I used to love when that happened when I was a kid and found it just as nice now. Ok, maybe it's the stress that made it so neat but it was still cool.

4 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Feelin' the stress myself lately, maybe I should try bubbles...

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

It is not silly to take joy and see beauty from simple things in life. I'm glad that you found a bit of respite from the increasing stress.

(((hugs)))

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Heeheehee. Dish Soap Bubbles....Sweet!!!

Your pantry door needs one of those Mr. Clean Erasers. I love those things!!

~Suz~

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I love soap bubbles!!!!! I use to keep squeezing the bottle to get the bubbles to come out. Mom was never happy when I did that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home