Sunday, September 10, 2006

Just in the nick of time

I got the sweater done at 11 and the shower was at 12. Then I had to shower and go buy buttons. I was only 30 minutes late! Amazing how fast I can move when need be. I didn't get a photo of the finished sweater on my camera so I can't show it to you yet. I did get it on my mom's but we have yet to figure out how to down load photos off of hers so it may be awhile. Awhile, but you will see it eventually.

After I got home we cleaned. Oh boy did we clean. We washed and dried everyones sheets, did about 8 loads of laundry, went through my daughters clothes and gathered up another garbage bag of stuff that won't fit next year and cleaned all three bathrooms.... well, the half bath was hardly dirty, our bathroom was grungy, but a normal grungy you know? The boys downstairs??? HOLY SHEEP SH*T.

Friday I went and got my TB test and a tetnus shot and cleaning was just sooooo much fun. My shoulder is stiff and sore LOL. OH! Do you remember that nice little easy four prong poke they gave us for those TB tests? They don't do that anymore I guess, or at least my doc doesn't. They actually inject crap under you skin. One, the needle actually hurts, second, when they inject the stuff it HURTS (suck in a breath between clenched teeth and say OW kind of hurt). It hurt more than a bee sting in my opinion. Third, it leaves this little mark on you, not the kind that indicates a positive, it's more a bruise like you can get from having blood drawn. I'm so pooped and have to go to work at noon so I know I promised photos the other day but I just can't get to it right now. I will, you know it, just later. Astronomy homework is tonights agenda *sigh*. See ya all Tuesday, school and work tomorrow. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home