Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Feeling much better

A weekend of some heavy duty sleeping (ie drug induced) I'm feeling much more myself. Cough is still around but at least I feel like I can breath again. Someone said they had an oxygen high after taking their allergy medicine yesterday... ROFL that's exactly how I feel today, except I'm running on 4 hours of sleep. If I had a full 7-9 can you imagine how manic I'd be today? Boy, not even my medication would keep me down. I've got Ok Go playing really loudly and have cleaned up the living room in 20 minutes! I plan on getting some reading done this afternoon and cannot concentrate when the room I'm in looks, well, like the livingroom did 20 minutes ago. *grin*

So far in my school life I'm suckin' really badly. I hate it and I so want to quit and transfer somewhere else but that would be dumb. It's new and I just need to find my groove and I know this. I'm just not used to feeling like such a dumbass. So on that note, here's a website that I totally love,
Higher Awareness. I get their daily free email and it's pretty darn cool, if you are into self help/awareness stuff. 99% of the time it has something that strikes me and if nothing else it just makes me feel better.

I'm off to make use of the new paper towels and some windex and then reward myself with a bit of knitting before I have to go get my darling, I didn't hug my mom good bye, daughter from preschool. The little chicklet just said "bye mom" and walked away! I'm SOOOOO rejected! LOL, no, not really. I actually love that she loves it so much and it's a good start to her independence. Go Girl! It's your birthday! Whooot whooot! Ahhh I have got to go make use of this manic phase right now! See ya later gators!

Ooooh I just checked Elann.com and had to share that I ordered something. It got shipped yesterday and as soon as it comes I will post about it! Who would have thought it was possible to be even MORE giddy? LOL

4 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

So glad that you are feeling better. :)

Hey do you wanna come zip though my house? I'm kinda wiped out and could use some help. :p

That higher aqareness site looks interesting. I'll check it out more later. Thanks for sharing it.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Grrr. I'm so jealous that you get to order stuff. I'll just live through your pics, so post them when you can, k? LOL!! ;)

Great news that your feeling better. Wish my cold would go away! UGH!!

~Suz~

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah Kat is back!!! whoot whoot!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home