Sunday, October 01, 2006

Glorious News!!!

My autobiography is not due until 10/9 now! Wooo hoooo! I was finding it much harder to do than I anticipated and I'm glad I didn't wait until the last minute to do it. Though as tough as it is I feel like it WAS last minute. Who would have thought it'd be difficult for me to talk about myself??!!? Now if I can only figure out what information would be best to put on my 3x5 card I'm allowed for my Astronomy test tomorrow I'd be in a Zen state LOL. Oh happy happy joy joy! If I wouldn't hurt myself doing it I'd jump up and down. Well, have a beautiful Sunday afternoon! Hey, you think I might actually get to do a few stitches today? I'm thinking it possible! Peace.

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad things worked out for you.

In regard to your autobiography, just pretend you are talking to me.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh, Wonderful news on the extra time for the autobiography!! WooHoo!!!

I'll certainly knit several rounds on my first Socktober Fest sock for you! I'm using KnitPicks - Simple Stripes in "Vinyard"...so fitting for an Autumn drive in Michigan, i'll miss that this year! Could you run over to Tabor Hill for me and pick up a few bottles of their Demi Sec - White?? Mmmm, i shold really look to see if i can find some here.

Hope you are able to sneak in a few stitches!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home