Sunday, October 01, 2006

Glorious News!!!

My autobiography is not due until 10/9 now! Wooo hoooo! I was finding it much harder to do than I anticipated and I'm glad I didn't wait until the last minute to do it. Though as tough as it is I feel like it WAS last minute. Who would have thought it'd be difficult for me to talk about myself??!!? Now if I can only figure out what information would be best to put on my 3x5 card I'm allowed for my Astronomy test tomorrow I'd be in a Zen state LOL. Oh happy happy joy joy! If I wouldn't hurt myself doing it I'd jump up and down. Well, have a beautiful Sunday afternoon! Hey, you think I might actually get to do a few stitches today? I'm thinking it possible! Peace.

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Nancy said...

I'm glad things worked out for you.

In regard to your autobiography, just pretend you are talking to me.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger GaiaGal said...

Oh, Wonderful news on the extra time for the autobiography!! WooHoo!!!

I'll certainly knit several rounds on my first Socktober Fest sock for you! I'm using KnitPicks - Simple Stripes in "Vinyard"...so fitting for an Autumn drive in Michigan, i'll miss that this year! Could you run over to Tabor Hill for me and pick up a few bottles of their Demi Sec - White?? Mmmm, i shold really look to see if i can find some here.

Hope you are able to sneak in a few stitches!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home