Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm back

and I'm damn tired. Boy did I have a great time though, even with the snow.
Here's the Mackinaw bridge, 5 miles long and scary as hell. The waterfall is the Munising Falls in, you guessed it, Munising LOL. A really pretty little thing. I've been corrected by Mr.T, this is the Alger Falls in Munising.
And me. I didn't realize my hair was quite that red now LOL, but it's not bad. Hey, I was looking pretty damn good for 7:30 am eh?
This the biggest brain fart of my day. I totally know what the name of this waterfall is but I'm drawing a complete and total blank at the moment. I need some Tylenol as a matter of fact. Anyway, you don't need the name to enjoy the view. And these falls? The Munising Falls. I TOLD you I should have known the name of these falls LOL. Just in my own defense, I called in on Friday and slept from 6:30 pm to 9:30 am the next morning. Yes, 15 hours straight with no waking in between. I think I deserve the right to have gotten the names wrong. That's my story and I'm sticking with it!
This is what it looked like the second day in the afternoon. The snow was amazingly beautiful with the waterfall. Why does something so mystical have to come with ass freezing cold? Burrrrrrrrrr
I had a wonderful time, the students were an absolute riot and my stomach still hurts from laughing so hard. I'll post more photos later tonight or tomorrow but I really want to try and get a nap in before work. I also got 2 inches done on my DH's sock so now they can offically be called the Marquette Slouch Socks. Yeah! Catch ya on the flip side, peace.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snowy waterfall pic is wonderful.

So glad you're back!! ;)

~Suz~

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Gorgeous pics. I really need to make it up to the UP one of these days. I have been to Sault St. Marie but not the other direction which as evidenced by your pics is much prettier. You look far better that I would at 7:30 AM or any time before 10 for that matter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home