Sunday, October 08, 2006

Packing with a mushy brain

Meg helped me with my homework which I have to say would have totally not been doable by myself. Unfortunately now my best friend knows how truly lacking I am in math skills, thankfully she's my friend and she'll love me anyway. Do you know what this book and Meg have in common? They both ROCK! Yes, a cheesy pun to express how very much I am thankful to and for her. She took almost 3 hours out of a beautiful Sunday afternoon just to help me. Rarely do people get so blessed to have such a great person in their life. Of course that makes Russ extra special also because not only did he bring Meg into my life he also introduced me to my hubby 21 years ago. *sigh* Everyone should be so lucky to have friends like these. I'm now off to get packed, both for school tomorrow and for my trip. I may post tomorrow, but don't hold your breath because I'd still like to have someone come and read my babbling when I get back. Peace!!!

6 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Have fun tomorrow. Glad you got help with you math homework. Having great friends like that is truly great and goddess send! How is your mother doing?

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh please...you know we'll be here every day to read your babbling!

Hope the weather is nice for your trip and that you have a great time!

~Suz~

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip.

There may be a surprise for you when you get back home.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Math was fun and I got to see the fabulous calculator cozy in action! plus talk with my wonderful friend, what could be better? I (finally) finished my paper at 1:30 this morning - so this evening is dedicated to mango rum and sock knitting...yay!

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friends who help with math are definitely keepers :o)!
Hope you're having a great time - and manage to keep warm up there in the frozen North *brrrr*.

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your homework done and having such a wonderful friend. Oh, I peeked ahead .... LOVE the new look! I still think of you as blonde! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home