Thursday, October 19, 2006

For our 15th anniversary I give you the back of my head LOL. I was trying to capture the color a bit better but it didn't work that well did it? Anyway, we're going to dinner later and that's about it for the day. I like quiet days like today. I think I will celebrate by knitting on something I've not touched in awhile. Yeah, that's the ticket. Now to decide what LOL!

Oh! Oh! Oh! The new Anticraft is out! Ummm, if you don't like scary, gross and well, things along those lines this ain't the issue for you! Oooooh but if you do....

3 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you......Wow 15 years that is a major milestone. Should I say I was a senior in high school when you guys got married. Ducking and running :)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 15 years IS a milestone, actually, they all are!

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad you had the kind of day you enjoy. ((Hugs))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home