Saturday, October 14, 2006

We interrupt field trip photos for a new look.

This is my before picture this morning, unwashed, no makeup, glasses, hell, I'm still in my P.J.'s LOL. I went to get my hair cut and colored again and this is what I came back looking like.

I was able to donate my hair! Fantastic Sam's deals with a Michigan charity that makes wigs for Michigan kids that accepts only 6 inches. So one of my main goals in life has been reached. I donated my hair!!! Karl hates it but I don't care LOL. The color is violet though it's not really showing up that well is it? It does in real life. So ta-da, new color, new cut, new look.

And I think I will start all over again because it felt good! Peace!

5 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

OH Kat what a wonderful special gift you have given someone.....Way cool I like the color.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

Love the new hair. That cut is so cute on you!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

I like the new do and the halo ;-)

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter. You did!

I love your new look. It's so you, young sophisticate and spunky. It is great that you were able to donate your hair.

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OoohLala, pretty, pretty.

That is very cool that you were able to donate your shorn locks! Someone will be very lucky due to your generosity!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home