Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I don't want you all worrying!

I'm not in a funk anymore. Tomorrow WILL have a new post to show you all of the copper I have now. I'm going down to WCC to clean more in the morning and visit with the class I went with. Mr. T will also help finish my funk because the man really knows how to make me fell like I can do it, that I will be good at it, and I will do it. (I'm talking teaching here, no gutter stuff! Yes, I know you were going there. Yes you! Stop.) I'll leave you with a saying on one of my kids tees - "A day without sunshine is like, well, night!" That cracks me up everytime I think about it. C.U. on the flip side knitsters! Peace.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

Love the t-shirt saying, need to get one for my oldest. Glad you out of your funk. I'm out of mine 'cause I have Friday off!

see ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home