Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hi, remember me?

Here's the cake. I found the candy sea stuff at work and was rather excited! It really turned out pretty good I think and #2 loved it and that is what matters the most to me. He's such a cool kid.
How can you not think a kid who got excited about this shirt isn't the coolest? I wish this shirt came in MY size because I'd so wear it! It rocks! It has royal blue arms and hood and really makes his eyes look gorgeous.
Then I thought I'd follow up the skull photo with a photo of our devil cat that has been renamed Alberto but I've been calling him Moose from Alberta. More like Mooooooose LOL. Notice the way he lays on the back of this chair? His mother does the same damn thing too and I thought it was so weird. Which should be expected from a cat of mine, until my mother pointed out that that is the way that wild cats sit in trees. Well, duh! Now I feel weird AND stupid LOL.
And the summer sock party sock that seems to be in trouble at this point. I knit WAY tighter than Megan and the sock is a different width and I'm not sure what to do. I've already knit so much of it and I'm wondering if it would bother me all that much if they're different. Length is the same though. I'm stuck, what do you all think? Should I continue or should I rip and go to a larger needle size? It almost hurts to think about doing that too LOL.
well, anyway, remember me? I'm still around. Hey, I got an 87% on my last Chemistry test!!! I did! I'm so geeked I can hardly stand myself LOL. After a 61 and 58 respectively this is a major improvement! I also am making progress on my pink King Tut sweater, it still looks the same though. Well, have a happy weekend and knit on knitsters!

6 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool Mom you are!

Your dilemma regarding the sock is why I don't knit. I get too frustrated even thinking about ripping out that I have done. However if you want to use them as pair of socks, I guess you would have to.

WTG on the test.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Nice work on the cake! Baking is definitely not my thing! Not sure what to tell you on the sock, I had a similar situation with a pair that I made this last summer. The first one I knit WAY too tight and then loosened up on the second. I just have one sock that's tighter and learned my lesson about making lace top socks with cascade fixation!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger m. said...

Worst case scenario - scrap my sock and knit two more with shorter legs. Sorry to be such a loose knitter. :)

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. This blog seems familiar. Wait. No. I HAVE been here before. LOL!!

Welcome back, it's about damn time!! ROFL!!

Hey, that cake is really cool!! Nice job.

Congrats on the chemistry thingy. :)

The sock looks good from here, so what's the problem? :P

~Suz~

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the cake!! As for the knitting, have fun. That's one of the reasons I don't knit anymore, I could never figure out tension.

WTG on the chem!!

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Megan, ripping yours out is NOT an option girl! You put so much time and effort into it and me? Not nearly as much LOL. Nope, yours will live on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home