Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I'm under the weather again. Or to be more accurate I still am, but this time it's flaired up? I went to the doctors today. I'm on antibiotics, had blood drawn to test for mono (had it two years ago) and a few other things. I also have to go get an x-ray of my chest because it seems I might have asthma also. Is that how you spell it? Well, anyway you know what I mean. I will post trick or treating photos this weekend but for now, I'm going to go sleep somemore. Happy Halloween!

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kat. Ugh! Sorry to hear the "ick" has got you down again. Sheesh. Maybe lots of Halloween candy will shake it off? ;)

Feel better soon, K?!!!

~Suz~

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hope you feel better soon, I had one home all last week, he's still not 100%. Now another is home.

As for me, My ashen Halloween spirit says .....Rip my head off and tear out my sore abs.

Sorry, about my venting. I'd crawl in a hole... but my family would still find me.

Hopefully all will be well with everyone soon.
(hugs)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home