Thursday, November 02, 2006

Well it worked this time.

Ready and roarin' to go, #3 felt really goulish, except that grin kind of ruined it eh?
My almost teenager who decided to throw on the robe I made a couple of years ago FIVE, I repeat 5 minutes before we left. And brought his usual bad attitude along for the ride.
#2 was a scream! LOL, ok, bad pun but he wore the costume rather well. Perhaps a bit too well.
Then there was #4 who decided to be a kitty cat. As we were walking down to the before trick or treating party that the sub holds I realized that all four of my kids were dressed in some sort of black or dark color. Including the two of us, who also were wearing black, I bet we made a fine sight. There goes "that" family again, nuts don't fall far from the tree, and probably even, that must have been the last load washed LOL. I felt crappy and went and sat at home leaving the bowl of candy on the porch. I missed all the kids but I don't regret getting so much sleep. I feel absolutely wonderful! Yeah!

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better and Welcome to the teenage years.
Your gargolyes and pumpkins are great.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

CUTE...!

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is going on over there? Are you hiding from me?? ROFL!!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home