Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday

Work totally sucked tonight. First, right off the bat, I folded a table in mens and as I was working this older couple waited near by. As soon as I was done they went to said table and pawed through every pile and didn't even try to leave it looking nice. They tossed the shirts all over it. I was pissed as hell I'll tell ya and I walked over and started folding and said, "thank you, I really don't have anything else better to do tonight than refold these shirts" in a rather snotty and sarcastic tone of voice. They just looked at me and went and bought the two shirts they decided were worthy to leave with them. I'm serious, wouldn't you think that at their age they'd know better than to be a couple of shits? Oh boy was I hot! Then the damn jewlery bell rang so I (being on the opposite side of the store from it) walked over in time to see my manager helping them. She turns and starts in on me about something from the night before. HOLY SHEEP SHIT! We got into it for a few seconds and I stormed away. She later appologized and I would have said thank you for appologizing except it will just happen again because this isn't the first time she was like this. It was just the first time she was with me. So, thankfully tomorrow I have school, I work, then I have almost a week off of school with no pressing projects to do and I plan on knitting a crap load between Thanksgiving stuff and work. That being said, it might actually be safe to hold your breath for knitting content... well, then again, maybe not LOL. Night!

2 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! That couple would have pissed me right off too.

Knitting content??? No way!!! Can't wait!! ;)

~Suz~

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'tis the season? Sorry you had to put up with that crap. With that older couple, I do not think it was personal. But your manager has issues, at least she apologized. I know that doesn't really help with all that crap. :-(

I'm looking forward to seeing what you are working on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home