Friday, November 17, 2006

Non-Knitting post

If you want knitting content go somewhere else. Now. I'm not talking knitting tonight, I'm talking about an ass. An ass so perfect, so, well... lets not get ahead of ourselves here. This is a story to savor (for me). Alright, let's slip a little slightly knitting thing in here right now.

I want you to close you eyes and picture this... well, after you read this, then picture this because if you close you eyes now then well, you'll see the insides of your eyelids and not what I'm babbling about. Picture youself in a yarn shop and you see the most beautiful yarn you've ever seen and you reach out with both hands and slightly squeeze and stroke it... Like the "don't squeeze the Charmin" commercial right? Ok, keep that in mind.

Sometimes something will come out of the blue and remind me that I'm human, a human female, and one that has an artistic bent to her. One of those moments came and slapped me Monday. I was walking up the hill after class on Monday and these two guys walked past me. I have an hour, I'm never in a hurry. Well, holy flying spaghetti monster the guy on the right had the most perfect ass I have ever seen. Not only was it perfect, but he had the perfect legs and was wearing his jeans up where they're suposed to be. His ass was a work of art I tell you! I could not, and I'm not joking, stop staring at this ass. I wanted to go up and squeeze it like yarn in a yarn shop. I followed him as long as I could and I never saw his face. He could be the bug ugliest guy that was ever created but that backside? It was amazing.

I went home and told my hubby that in 21 years I've never wanted to go up and squeeze a mans ass besides his until today and he asked me why I didn't go up and do just that. Ok, as if feeling like a perv. wasn't enough.... having my hubby ask me that was a bit much. I decided it was a good time to point out that I wasn't so old yet that I could get away with it. But it sure has given me the idea that when I get in my 70's I'm going to put a empty pint of some liquor in my purse and go around pretending to drink while pinching young guys butts. I'll just be that "drunk old lady". Unfortunately I didn't see him Wednesday or today and I regret not having a camera phone because I'd have SOOOO taken a photo of it. Anyway, I've been gleefully reminded that I'm still a woman who can appreciate a nice ass. Maybe someday soon I will have knitting news. Peace!

6 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you are too funny! I've seen one of those but it belonged to a relative so no going there. LOL And how amazing of your DH!

I'm a biceps, pecs and abs girl myself A little easier to 'accidentally' check out. ;o)

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I always knew you were a bit cheeky. ;-)

Dang, of all the times not to have a camera, but you will have your memories.

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. That's priceless. LOL!!

You're going to turn into the campus stalker, aren't you??

~Suz~

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

I did the same thing in a 7-11 once with a guy who had the most perfect lips, I was mesmerized!
I fully intend to be a pervy old lady.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny funny!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Beth said...

In high school we always described a good ass as an onion. Round, hard and brings tears to your eyes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home