Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dude needs help

I'm too tired tonight to bother typing up my own so I'm going to steal it right off of Suz' blog.
*this is what she wrote*
So, there's this lovely chap out there, somewhere...do i know him?....heck no, but who cares?Anywhoooo, he's trying a little experiment thingy to accumulate some data to use for a talk he's going to do at some big-shindiggy-sort-of-a-thing. Said lovely chap, is trying to gather info on how fast a "MeMe" gets around the blogosphere. So, help a fellow out, won't you? Go to this link, yes, that one there and follow the good man's instructions. It's all in the name of science, afterall.Let the knit blogs be well represented!!
*thanks Suz, I hope you don't mind.*

2 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAOOooooooooooo!!!

Ok. Now THAT'S funny. You literally took my words and all. Good one!! ;)

~Suz~

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Kat said...

They were good words! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home