Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Jeepers Creepers, candy for my peepers....


I want this, I want this, I want this! Santa I've been really really naughty this year *wink wink*! Can I have it? Can I, can I? Just this same baby poop green and with a manual trany. Pleeeeeeeease??? *SIGH* I hate being a poor college student with too many offspring. Silver lining? They will grow up and move away and then there will be plenty of these for me to buy used to whomp the shit out of! Yeah baby. I feel the need to go knit some camoflauge mittens or something....

4 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG!!! THat is gorgeous!!

Santa, i want one too.... MmmmK??

~Suz~

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I'd want this....
http://www.01-paris-rent-limousine.com/Images/main_merci.jpg
.... along with Sven my driver and massuse.

You won't always be a poor college student. Hang in there and keep dreaming your dreams. They can become a reality.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Suz, that's just because it's green LOL.

Nancy, meeee toooo!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I used to have a Jeep Wrangler and loved. that. damn. vehicle. I've always wanted to replace it and seeing Mr Joes for the last three months hasn't helped any. I saw this first at the Jeep place on Grand River as I drove to work one week and fell in love. I think the four doors makes it. I really want another one I can whomp on though so no new ones for me LOL. And we also haven't had a car payment in a few months and DH doesn't want another either. Poor, poor us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home