Friday, December 01, 2006

TGIF and Happy 12/1

I'm ruined. I've not seen that guy with the perfect butt since that one blissful time and now no other ass can compare. *SIGH* I have been looking and waiting and seeing what would have been some damn fine backsides but they just don't compare to "that one". Man, I just read what I wrote and now I sound like a perv LOL. Maybe I am obsessed but it was seriously a thing of beauty. I love your term Beth, it's an onion, hard, round and brought tears to my eyes. Now it brings tears to my eyes because I haven't gotten to see it again. Oh I am so pathetic! Anyway, I'm going to go off and take a couple of photos to share with you all. It's been a bit text heavy with all the whine going around here. I'm exhausted and I'm so glad I can sleep in tomorrow, hate PMS, hate PMS, hate PMS. Does that explain all? lol peace!

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God girl, does your DH read this blog?????!! ROTFLMFAO

Love your knitting. What's the King Tut sweater supposed to look like?

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Kat said...

LOL, Karl has heard everything about this butt. Karls got everything else that is yummy and perfect in my eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home