Friday, December 01, 2006

Phone for contrast. This is the progress of the pink King Tut sweater, or the lack there of. And a poopy detail shot for you. Color is still not quite right but the top is closest. And from green marker to white marker is what I got done over Thanksgiving break on Charlottes Easy Shawl. I'm quite happy with that progress. I really should buckle down and get my DH's socks done but I'm kind of burnt on them at the moment.
I'm looking forward to blocking this baby though and it's kind of driving me to finish it. Still, like King Tut, it will be years before it's done I swear. I'm going to go off and see if I can get a damn nap in before work. Knit on!

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Love your knitting. I hope that you get to see Mr. Butt again.

 
At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. That's some good progress!!!

I'm casting on like nobody's business over here!! WIPs everywhere!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home