Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ooh oooh oooh!

I got a B in Astronomy! A 'B'!!!! That's two B's and two C's.... The B's are beautiful and the C's are crap but passing eh. So work sucked as usual tonight though not nearly as bad as Sunday and I remembered to get all the little boy gifties I've managed to forget the last couple of times I worked. Tomorrow is last chance and now I get to stay up late stuffin' bags. And I want to tap out a little note to that hottie of an astronomy teacher telling him what a great prof he is. He's even 3 years older than me! Now that's a new concept LOL. I wanted to wait until after my grade was posted because I want it to be sincere and not thought of as a way to influence my grade. Boy am I going to miss that voice..... and if I get to be half as good as he is then I'll consider myself a successful teacher. Boy, I'm really happy with that grade, I thought I was going for another C and I'm not sure my ego could handle that.

edit: I've also lost my voice. I've been sick and so stressed the last two weeks that it has now moved into my vocal cords and my chest. No snickering, I got enough teasing at work tonight!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I can't snicker even a little bit?? Hmm???

Congrats on the grades, you did Great!!

~Suz~

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I didn't do it. You couldn't have caught this from me. Happy belated Yule to you and yours Kat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home