Friday, December 15, 2006

I know you all are crazy wondering right now....

I passed my tests, by how much remains to be seen, but I did pass them. So now I'm in that weird phase of "I'm not going to see most of these people again". Some of them? Thankfully. The others? Damn it. I am going to go plunk my happy ass down and work on another crochet hat for a gift. Peace! Oh, and Suz? Duct Tape works really well.....ROFL J/K! (It was requested by my daughter to do pink type so here ya go sweetie.)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Congrats on passing! What a great feeling. What are you getting your degree in?

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I'm going for a secondary teaching degree with a major in Geology and a minor in History. LOL 3 years left... and at my age, cripes...

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

She's getting her degree in the school of "She Rocks!!" And her minor in the school of "Insanity". Should make her all prepared to do most anything in life then, eh?

LOL! Duct Tape!

In our neck of the woods, that there is known as, "Dyke Tape!" ROFLMAO!!!

~Suz~

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

WTG!!!! Knew you would! Hope you get a lot of r&r in that 3 weeks!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

oh BTW, the kids are absolutely adorable and look like they are a ton of 'fun'!!! LOL

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Knitting Rose said...

I love the crocheted cap you made - you have made it through! Aren't you happy - I bet your brood is happy that you have Christmas break - they are a lovely looking family. Have fun and enjoy the season!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home