Saturday, December 30, 2006

104

That was my temperature Thursday as I woke up with a rip snortin' case of strep throat. My oldest had it also along with scarlet fever, poor kid, he looked like a pink polkadotted something or another LOL. DD had it also, we all are on antibiotics and DH is showing signs of coming down with it now. The middle two boys? Yeah, they'll be spared probably and they're the two that need to be slowed down a bit ya know? Driving me nuts they are. I've been in a haze until this morning and don't really remember much besides the back of my eyelids. (I slept a ton.)

Thank you for all the happy birthdays! This was really one of the best holiday/birthday weeks I have had in a long time, even with the strep throat by golly! I have to work tomorrow so probably will come home and share a drink with my honey pie and crash after the ball does it's terribly boring "why are we watching this again this year" drop. Then of course I have to work Monday 6-11 so I get to miss the Rose Bowl, grrrrrrrr. I really enjoy college football, they play to prove themselves and it's makes for a great game. Oh, and the Christmas tree? We took that down today! Woo Hooo, I really love to have that down to start the New Year off. So much space in the livingroom again.

I have done a bit of work on my pink King Tut sweater and will post a photo next year sometime. LOL I just love saying that. So, with that, have a safe, peaceful and wonderful new year. See you on the flip side! Peace!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

OMG! Sorry to hear that the 'ick' has hit your household! I don't know if i should even be 'talking' to you...i catch strep in a heartbeat! UGH!!

I sure hope everyone gets better really fast so that 2007 can start off well.

~Suz~

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Ah Kat, so sorry you're all sick and I hope you're all better real soon!!

Thanks for the hugs and {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}} back

Have a Happy New Yea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home