Monday, January 01, 2007

Last years New Years Post

1. What new knitting techniques did you learn this year? How do make socks: gussets, heel turning, all those kind of sock things. ROFL, I think I did that pretty darn well eh? 2007? Fair Isle is the thing.

2. Which completed project from the last 12 months are you most proud of? I think I’ll have to go with the Double Helix scarf for the Megster. The Shoal Water Shawl or the Tan Baby Sweater for 2006.

3. What was your biggest knitting disaster of the last year? I didn’t have one thankfully, or at least one I remember LOL. Ditto for 2006.

4. Who or what has been the biggest influence on your knitting in 2005? Mostly magazines and The Knitting Guild of America. Hummmm, I don’t think I’ve had one for 2006... NO, you all have been my inspiration.

5. What knit craze grabbed you this year? Socks? Were they a craze this year? No? Ok, that would have to be lace this year I think, but is there really a “craze” in knitting?

6. Finally, some New Year's resolutions. I’m not sure what goals I want to set yet other than getting on the treadmill more and getting off sugar and caffeine. Hee hee, I totally didn’t do any of that! Resolutions for 2007? I’d like to get better grades and “remodeling” the backyard. That requires tearing down two sheds, building a new bigger one and a whole lotta landscaping. Of course there is the typical lose weight and such…

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

That was neat...comparing last year's answers to this year's.

Two sheds?? LOL!! Deb would wet herself over having one...somewhere that was "ours", that is. ;)

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home