Saturday, January 06, 2007

Funk's kind of over

Goodness I love my Prozac. Maybe, if it won't bore all of you too damn much I may just talk a bit of weight loss but it also scares me to no end because I've failed so many times already. Yeah, I know, whine whine whine, I'm not the only one. We'll see. I just wanted to say thank you for the hugs and love, I really needed it. I'll try and post tomorrow with a few "did it change since last time" photos since classes start Monday. Boy how THAT fills me with anxiety and at the same damn time a world of excitement! I truly love going to college, it rocks, I love expanding my brain... *sigh*. Peace peeps! Love ya back ya know!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Oh Kat, I'm so glad you're feeling better. So sorry I wasn't here when you needed another hug but I was in my own. But no magic wands!!!! The last time someone waved one near me, all kinds of nasty things happened including .. n.m..

Be cool hon, all will work out!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home