Friday, January 05, 2007

Thoughts and Ponderings

I want to lose weight, 50 pounds. Thinking about starting a second blog for it. Dreading classes starting on Monday. Worried about the house payments (yes that's multiple, we're late). Got a cold, not fair while being on antibiotics for the strep. Feeling sad. Don't want to knit. Don't want to clean. Don't want to make dinner. Boy, I'm in a funk eh? Maybe I had better go take my meds and clean the kitchen. I did do 3 rounds on my DH's Marquette socks today and there ya go. It would be one of those photos that would make you ask if it was truly longer than the last time you saw it. Oh I foresee this blog getting really boring soon. *sigh* I'll feel better tomorrow.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Somebody needs a hug.

((((Katherine))))

I wish I would wave a magic wand and make things better for you.

All blogs evolve. Just like life. Why not have a combo. You know .... " I did really well on my diet today because I knit..."

Just a thought.
Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Your blogs not boring, it just shows that you're human. We all go through our little funks and this is one of yours. I hope it goes away soon, but even if it doesn't, i loves ya anyways!!

~Suz~

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Meg said...

big hugs and lots of love from me to you.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Kat you can talk about whatever you want when it is not boring what so ever. You will be fine!
Love ya just remember to be yourself whatever that may be. Whine if you want we will be here to listen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home