Monday, January 08, 2007

WHAT A DAY!!!!

Ok, my first day at school just totally rocked my world! My first class I had to drop because it was for elementary teachers and I'm secondary and I got into another PE class to fulfill my phy ed requirement. So instead of having to be at school at 10 I don't start until 12. That's my second class, chemistry, the one that I think I'm going to go get a tutor for right away. Then I have world history with the wackiest man I've meet so far and his first impression is good, I hope it lasts and this may be a great class. THEN I have the new Phy Ed class followed by my historical geology class.... I could just wet myself! What a wonderful class/lab to finish the day with! Besides this guy who I know well is in the class also and boy it was a nice surprise to see him walk in! Smart too! He's just the kind of man you want to sit next to LOL. No smarty comments, he's old enough to be my dad or maybe even my grandfather. I also ran into a few people I met last semester and met a few new ones too!

Ok, as if THAT wasn't the bestest day I came home to a box! I was jokingly whining to one of those friends from last semester today about how I never get a package in the mail unless I order something. Suz, you, you, ohhhhhh..... I don't know if I should yell at you or not! LOL I can NOT believe you made those mittens for me!!!! They match my fuzzy jacket so beautifully too! A box of super unbelievable yummy chocolate and a Yarn Harlot book! I could just cry! You made me feel so special and after the weekend I had, it means even more! Thank you Suz, you are truly one of the most wonderful friends I have and I'm so blessed! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

This is what was in the box!

Look how good they look with my fuzzy jacket! Oh they are the spiffiest! They are well done and fit beautifully and comfy! I'm very very impressed with how well knit they are because none, and I mean none, of the yarn inside pull or are too tight or too loose. I'm such a styling babe now!
Anyway, I'm going to take my giddy self away to do some reading now. Thank you again Suz, they really are awesome! Peace!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Holy Crap! We (and by "we" i mean Deb) just mailed that on Saturday!! Wow!

Oh, i forgot to put in the card that it's NOT superwash wool. It's KnitPicks Telemark so, ya know...cool wash, lay flat to dry, yadda, yadda.

I'm so happy that i was able to pull off the surprise and even happier that the package was sent when you were feeling a bit low.

Also, those are actually the first pair that i made, the second pair, i tried to make longer and the thumb a bit wider and they came out funky...so those are mine. ;)

Love ya Girl!

~Suz~

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

what a very cool surprise. Glad to hear your classes will be interesting this semester.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Suz rocks! The mittens do look awesome. Doesn't that just make your day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home